March 16, 2008

Drop Dead Hair @ Killerstrands.blogspot.com


7 comments on "Drop Dead Hair @ Killerstrands.blogspot.com"
  1. I love your website and enjoy reading all the articles. I have a little problem. I went to a salon and wanted to be bleached out. I'm a level 4 brown. She got me to a yellow/orange tone and washed me out. It's horrible. I hate it. I've since then gone to get lowlights in level 5 and 6, both of which did not take and washed out. My roots are now starting to grow out and I thought maybe I could get a heavier lowlight in level 4 brown. My question is, how can I get that color to stay without rinsing out?
    Thanks for your help.
    Orange you glad I wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous,
    thanks for your question . .
    The one and only way to get that color to STICK is by the technique called "Filling". ITs a 2 step process where they FILL the hair with the WARMTH that has been taken out. (Red & Golds ) first...
    Then the color you desire on top of that.
    Any decent Salon will know what "filling" the hair is, if they don't . . .RUN! ! ! !
    hope that helps
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i'm not sure what they did. she sprayed some stuff on my hair then proceeded to foil over the orange, then did a 6M Tocco Magico color line on the rest of it. so now I'm pretty much back to my natural color and I have chunks of blonde.
    I love it. I just hope the brown lasts because I'm not sure if that was a filler.
    Thanks for your feedback.
    F~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I want to color extensions and my friend loves the valuable input she gets from here so here I am :) I want to lift hair extensions from black to a cinnamon brown color like Alicia Keys' new color. Any suggestions? I was going to use the Loreal Exellence Hicolor for Dark Hair with a 30 volume developer...is this a good option? I will gladly take any help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A,
    I'm sorry we do no support any colors that come in boxes and I do not support the use of extensions either - both are horrendous for your hair. Both destroy.
    thank you,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can sulphite in framesi shampoo cause my scalp to itch?
    What can I use to stop the itch--it is worse after framesi coloring?

    Any ideas? ACH

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a