Over 557,771 people took the time to read this, maybe you should too !
Because the health of your hair ....and your hair staying ON YOUR HEAD AND NOT SHEDDING .....all depends on the fact that you choose to use a sulfate-free Shampoo. It is truly that important !
The Health of Your Body.......Shows Up In Your Hair.
In other words, if your hair is thin lifeless, shedding ... many times it can be a sign of another serious illness. So always rule that out, prior to working on my hair care techniques. Please. Rarely is that the sign of something serious, but I have spoken to numerous physicians about this, and they all concur that there are zillions of diseases that begin with hair loss. It is SOOO preventable within the walls of Killerstrands, especially if you follow 10,000 HEADS.
The one and only type of shampoo you should ever use is :
In other words the surfactant is the detergent - or the "cleaning portion" of the formula.
People expect a lot from shampoos, its funny a product like that - which you use frequently .... we really... know nothing about.
Unfortunately, it is not easy to tell a good shampoo from a poor one. Cost, fragrance, and lots of foam is what most people look for in shampoo products. Lather and foam does absolutely nothing to make a shampoo a good one, but they often get the most attention.This is something I am trying to re-teach America:
Lots of bubbles has zero to do with the quality of shampoo - you must let that one thing 'go' - please.
- Foaming occurs when surfactant molecules gather around air instead of oil. The result is millions of tiny bubbles. Obviously, the air bubbles are using the surfactants that should be removing dirt and oil. We have all seen shampoo advertisements showing happy, beautiful people taking showers with their heads heaped high with mounds of lather. These images have taught the public to associate lather with cleansing ability.
- The truth is, lots of foamy lather only means too much shampoo was used.
- Excess foam equals waste.
- Sebum and other oils quickly destroy foam.
- Ideally, the head should have just enough lather to lubricate the scalp and hair. This will help your fingers massage the shampoo more effectively into the hair.
- Fragrances and foaming qualities are not good ways to evaluate shampoos.
SodiumCocoyl Isethionate ................20% (look for this Surfactant above & below .. I love all qualities)
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate..........13%
Crodasinic LS-30 ............................11%
PEG 150 Distearate
PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate
Calendula Extract (oil soluble)
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Water................................60-77%...........water is the majority of all shampoos, but the combination is what will give you the best results
Liquid Germall Plus
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I began to notice that I was starting to have 18 year olds sit in my chair that had hair thinning and hair loss. Something I had never seen before. Of course, I had 30 (very few) - 40-50 - 60 year olds with the beginnings of this problem. As you age, your hair thins. . . of course in men, but the problem began to become super predominant in women PLUS it began to become a problem in youth. . . so I began reading.
It also cost pennies, so the whole thing started to make more and more sense to me.
Super cheap . . . so the profits would be huge.
Super bubbles, which the public had been trained to love from the commercials.
Easy to work with.
- - we all did, we didn't know any better - this was years ago when we didn't question this type of thing.
PLEASE - PLEASE, get yourself an SLS or ALS-FREE Shampoo. . . .You WILL notice the difference when you quit using them and for the long term, you will be grateful.
We are having a Shampoo sale as I am bringing in some new lines that I am excited about. that does not mean I do not like these I use every shampoo in here personally you should see my shower it is hilarious......25%OFF all Shampoos in the store the code is:
"The Health Of Your Body;
I brought the previous comments up from a different post at a different time...but the same topic