October 16, 2016

10,000 HEADS - 13 Step Hair Loss Regimen for Women

The beginning. . . .

About 15 years ago, I made a turn off the path I was on working in a extremely busy Salon, with an overloaded book of clients, there was just not enough of 'me' to go around. The turn initially was not taken voluntarily ... I came down with a rare cancer pushing me into a year worth of treatments, I wouldn't wish on anyone. In the course of that year, I too lost 1/2 of my hair. Which was a 'sign' to me that I was supposed to be working on hair loss, I became driven to solving the subject of women's hair loss. ("womens hair loss" is entirely different, than men's).

There is plenty of research and clinical trials concentrating on the male world of hair loss, very little was being done to help women. I knew from my own clientele the problem was bad and getting worse. That is when I began my journey into Cosmetic Chemistry and Trichology. I spent the next 2 years in classes, studying and apprenticing under one of the top cosmetic chemists in the country. That was the start of my goal in solving the problem of temporary hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in women. I wanted to understand what every single facet was, what its chemical make-up is and how it works on the body. The idea of chemistry frightened me in high school but when I realized that cosmetic chemistry was simply organic chemistry ... I was disappointed in myself for not taking it, a way back when.

 

10,000HEADS HAIR LOSS SYSTEM - got is name from the well over 10,000 heads of hair I colored in my 'cut-too-short' career. It began with 20 steps. Over time I added, refined, subtracted, altered and finally... perfected... the individual steps. With the final critical discovery: the protocol works its best {with the highest success rate} when it is worked together . In other words; each step depends on the other for the most startling results. In order for all to work to their potential, choose 2 that go together, or 2 opposing Steps. Skipping steps is not allowed by anyone committing to the protocol, for the first 90 days. It depends where your results are at, that 90 day test period, as to what you can let up on and what you can't, so it is not a lifetime of commitments. There is an end!


Fully aware that everyone wants a 'quick-fix' pill to solve this problem, I'm here to tell you...that simply does not exist in todays world. Most of the hair loss kits and pills and lotions and potions that you see are out there PLAIN and simply: DO NOT WORK. If they did, they would be approved by the FDA ( Federal Drug Administration) and the news would be all over the papers, news and TV. The one new method that DOES work are the new lasers that are very expensive but they are approved by the FDA and I feel that is about the one method that will work on a certain percentage of you.... Yes, I do think they are worth trying if you are having heavy hair loss.

 I have never used one nor known anyone to use one, so honestly I cannot review it at this time. I never trust the reports given by the company and they say it can be used on both men and women which makes ZERO sense to me, the way hair is lost and the way it regrows is completely different on men than on women. 
  We don't lose hair the same pattern as men............we lose it ALL OVER, so the hair denseness goes down. Our ponytail goes from being 2 inches thick to 1 inch thick ! 
Its pretty expensive and if you choose this route I would not purchase anything under $500. and would first get a dermatologists advice or his (sales) pitch anyway.Because remember that Dermatologists are representatives for those products.

I promise you, solving hairloss and obesity are 2 of the top researched areas in every Lab of both the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries. Solving hair loss is more important than solving cancer. Many cancer patients die, ending the need for their product, if they could get America a drug,cream or pill that solved hair loss they potentially would be a client for 50 years. Those industries are big business and any good business looks at the "bottom line" and profits. 


I have absolutely no intention of badmouthing companies for their efforts to solve the female hairLOSS (hair loss, hair thinning, hair fall & hair damage) that is not my goal here. The more people that work on it, the higher percentage rate we have in solving the problem. My concern is with the false advertising, its just not fair to the consumer . . they simply have not cured anything. I have heard the same from hundreds of clients, but more importantly I have tested all the weird products myself, in my own personal quest to improve my hair. Hey, I am no different than anyone I want the quick fix pill as well.

There are hundreds of companies that exist on a one time sale of a product to a consumer..in other words - no repeat business. I experienced this at a Salon I worked in. The owners daughter was the single worst hair stylist I had ever seen touch a head of hair. She would burn hair, send clients out crying, colour hair gold when it was supposed to be red.
It just blew me away.
Yet, she had been working there for 3 years prior to me coming and still works there today.
Why?
Why, is what I asked over and over and over.
It took a full year to figure out.
She did only "one-time clients" they never came back for repeat business. The following appointment was either with someone else or they never stepped in the Salon again, they ran for the hills!
Same theory for hair loss products on the market. These companies survive on the millions of 'one time buyers' out there. 

The 10,000HEADS Protocol was developed when everything else failed.

 Its not easy, it takes commitment BUT > it has approx. a 80% success rate (on androgenetic alopecia or temporary hair loss). That is a fairly high number, to most.

KC

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a