November 6, 2016

We're Opening a Group Again (Facebook) - Need Help ? ? Please Sign Up

  I hope to help people with your purchases and your formula's a bit, so I am opening our 3rd GROUP


I won't be able to help the amount of people I used to, but if you can be patient and be sure to answer the Killer 18 Questions (using 10 words or less for each answer), I will try to get to as many of you as I possibly can. I missing teaching you and from all of your questions it seems I need  to do this again. 

I will try my hardest

Here are the questions I need answered :
Please answering these questions using the LEVEL SYSTEM, (so the answers are in the Levels)
 Get some new photos of your hair so I can really get a good idea of color
 then join the FACEBOOK GROUP and post your question to me.
Texture ?
    Length of hair ?
    Ethnicity ?
    Is Hair VIRGIN?
    Hair Bleached ?
    Porosity ?
    Boxed Color?

    How many?
    Percentage of Gray?
    What Type of Color is on ...Box?
    Professional?  Straightener? Ever?
    D.U.R.P. - Dominant-Underlying-Remaining-Pigment ?
    Your opinion ...Resistant? or Not?
    Have You Used HENNA/NATURAL products that would still be on your strands??
    Virgin Color - Level & Tone ?
    Current Color - Level & Tone?
    Desired Color - Level & Tone ?


    For the best help... PLEASE send me 3-4 photos of hair profile/back/roots/long distance
    in "NATURAL Light ! " 


Here are photos of hair to show you what colors are what Levels ! ! !

  

and you should submit 2-3 photos if possible.

I receive so many questions every week, I feel there are points I have not taught as well as I hoped. So, lets give this a try. I am not very familiar with Facebook so give me a week or two to figure out how it all works....so I am using any tools it has properly, if you have any advice for me to run this group wisely, 


I am ............... A-L-L   E-A-R-S  ! ! !  

Here is the Link to the Group 


 it comes with its own email but I am not sure where I go to answer it  > > > > > any suggestions?

KC
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a