October 3, 2012

If I Channel Marilyn ... Will I Become a Platinum Goddess? ?

Everyone Should Try Platinum ............. Once in Life !


That was a little sign over my station in the Salon. There is only one "supposed" rule of who shouldn't go platinum - although I have found exceptions to the rule. The rules say "Redheads" - born Redheads should never turn platinum. I can tell you from 1st hand experience that statement held true-to-life. I still remember my daughter saying as I ran into the gym to watch her play volleyball : "you look bald". Yep, she is as straightforward (& at times - as shocking) as me! In 24 hours I was back to being red ! But, I will say there are Virgin redheads that have darker skin ... that actually 'tans'.....and they have conned me into turning them a Platinum Goddess, they turned out gorgeous. Virgin Redheads are only 1% of the entire population, so there are a helluva lot of you out there that "do" get to don the magnificent. 

I am so jealous of you all !


 I have finally realized that there just is no way to reach the entire female population about the health of their hair........

I have decided to offer some of the present items we carry exclusively to Hair Stylists at discounted prices.......do not worry,  it is not a ridiculous amount of savings.... but decent enough to, I hope, INSPIRE hair stylists across the country to use this and only this type of super lightening on your customers from now on.   

YOU KNOW WHY ? ? ??

Because when you do an excellent job on that head of hair IN YOUR chair.......she will send you a zillion other clients.......their hair will speak FOR you - you will never have to market yourself...I never did. My talent spoke for itself .
It will be a 'walking' business card and it will be Your work that will inspire people to walk up to your client and ask the age-old question ......... "Who did Your Hair?"

 I am going to make this a no-frills version...........NO Directions ( buy 1 higher priced for the public VERSION for that, if you have never used one !) Each container will have a name as to what is inside. But, that's it. No gloves - No measuring cup - no caps. Just the product, you should have the rest if you are a professional.

I encourage everyone using an "on-the-scalp" lightener to use InTENSIVE for a minimum of 30 minutes after lightening....rinse and use a toner.... If you purchase a toner, you may choose from ANY toners we carry  - -  if you move to the toner page I have added some of the great new toners I recommend .






























 We have thousands of hairstylists as members of Killerstrands, and while I did not want this to be a teaching aide for them, there isn't too much I can do about it, with a Free Open Blog
I just have to give in and hope it benefits me & YOU in another way...

BEFORE YOU ORDER the First time (from this page).........                                                                                                                  
  please > Fax  A COPY of your COSMO License to Killerstrands Hair Clinic with a Cover page saying names of people who will be ordering. 805.987.0973
After you order the first time you will be given a code to use for all further orders.

It is a different page than the one for the public so here is the link: 
I am going to make this a no-frills version...........NO Directions ( buy the higher priced for the public VERSION for that !) Each container will have a name as to what is inside. But, that's it. No gloves - No measuring cup - no caps. Just the product, you should have the rest if you are truly a professional. I encourage everyone using an "on-the-scalp" lightener to use In.tensive for a minimum of 30 minutes after lightening....rinse and use a toner.... If you purchase a toner, you may choose from ANY toners we carry - - if you move to the toner page I have added some of the great new toners I recommend . 
http://killerstrands.myshopify.com/products/copy-of-pro-killer-oil-lightening-set-2-bleach-kits-1-set

Who Needs Their Hair Toned?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a