June 26, 2007

Top Silicone Serums Calm Frizzy Hair Problems

One of the advantages of being a hair stylist is Sampling the millions of products developed each year.... so you don't have to buy them then throw half away, which I know a lot of people do.

It depends on YOUR hair as to which Serum would be the absolute best I will tell you after all these years I have settled on a combo of 3 and I play with the ratios depending on the clients hair.

All of these are great and at one point or another I have used each of these for a minium of 6 months - they rock. Right now I am hot on Schwartzkopf Magic, and always Kera Care's SilkenSeal Spray and Kenra's Smoothing Creme..............you cannot fail with these.















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a