How To Avoid Orange (or BLOrange) In Blonde Hair Coloring

There should be no reason for orange in hair color. . . .none...never ever. But there seems to be a lot of complaints about it lately..... It's really pretty simple, if you use a color strong enough to get it PAST the orange stage ... you won't have the problem. 

I need to understand why using highlift or cream lightener bothers you, I just don't understand that one.......?

The following Graphic shows you about
 hair color, orange and how to avoid it !

For any questions on this topic please ask below or join our Group

KC


2 comments:

  1. I'm naturally a 6/7 trying to achieve 9a. My blorange prob is that I'm not going high enough or light enough? So far I've used 40v w/ Lanza 10p, kaaral 10.1, illumina 10/1 on my roots and they all turn out the same. Should I add a blonde booster or try chi cb? I just don't want to be platinum. Instead of toning, would it work better to use the pm drops when I lighten my roots? If the prob is I'm not going light enough would I just tone with a 9a to darken it up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please join the group, that is the only place I help with formula's , my time is precious and I try to help customers or future customers only ... because of my limited time.
    If that is you...... please join and send me a message, I ask that everyone understand just the basics of the Level System, so we may speak in same 'language' to solve your problem....
    There is a whole BLOG that you may learn from.
    thank u
    KC

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it, if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.
KC & Staff

a

Wella Color Touch - DEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOR

Wella Color Touch - DEMI-PERMANENT  HAIR  COLOR
Increase Shine - Uses 6 & 13 Volume Developer

a

Many Kind Acknowledgements Lately

Dear KC,

Such a nice thing for you to offer...

I have been with you for years, now and
can't thank you enough for all you do for us!!! My thoughts are with you often hoping your health is
improving.

Your site is life changing...

Love you.
Kim
May 30, 2015

BOOST + BURST

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS