Sloppy technique = Sloppy Hair
I would like you all to learn the proper - British- Boot Camp standards that I learned...it made me a better Hair Stylist/Colorist - as it will you.
Please attempt one of these, for practice and for knowledge....jot down your results and post in the GROUP.
2. Using a mild soap, cleanse and dry an area about the size of a quarter
3. Mix a small amount of product according to the manufacturers directions
4. Apply to the test area with a sterile cotton swab
5. Leave undisturbed for 24 hours
6. Examine the test area. If there are no signs of redness or irritation you can proceed with the color service.
A negative skin test will show no sign of inflammation and indicates the color may be safely applied.
A positive result will show redness and a slight rash or welt – A positive result will show redness and slight rash or welt. If you have these symptoms, under no circumstances should you use the product that you tested. Do not panic though, there are many lines of hair color … with many different chemical bases for you to choose from.