January 12, 2014

Wella's Illumina 11 NEW SHADE CHARTS, YOU MUST CHECK THEM OUT !

People have asked me about these, they were out in Europe first, but now we have them all:




 Announces:
11
New Shades
 
The new colors above are the darker neutrals 4/ & 5/


1 comment on "Wella's Illumina 11 NEW SHADE CHARTS, YOU MUST CHECK THEM OUT !"
  1. Hello there, well I'm biracial and have that med/light brown hair with natural blondish highlights. I've been told it's an ashy brown. Well I have some gorgeous curly extentions that match mine but I need to bleach and dye them to at least closely match my hair could u please give me some advice?!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a