- Either use MULTIPLE boxes of Vanish (KC’s ONLY recommendation for color removal) for those not wanting to go through #2 process……………... OR
Click HereStart the “Shampoo Train/Color Correction Packets Process” which is a process KC came up with when she was doing many celebs hair color who wanted to change color safely - frequently. She would have them begin to shampoo it at home or ‘ON Location’ until they could get to see her. This method also works for those who want to try to save some money on “How many Boxes of VANISH u need to purchase to get all your old HairColor out”
- Purchase 1-10 Boxes of VANISH - KC will recommend the # of boxes you will need. Follow through on All VANISH applications till color is removed - using 10 Volume Check Process.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is work on getting the box color out of your hair, as much of it as you possibly can, and the best way to do this is with a shampoo train. To do a shampoo train, you will need the following:
- A few Malibu2000 Color Correction packets (available in the KillerStrands store). These come with a plastic hair cap, which you will also need. They now have CPR packets which are Color Pigment Reducer packets. Which also helps remove the color.
- The lousiest shampoo you can find with sulfates in it - look under your sink is usually a great place to try!!!.
- To help speed the process up, get a “TRAVEL” hood dryer like the “Travel Hair Dryer (hood system)” (reasonably priced) also available in the store, which hooks right to your blow dryer and works really well and almost exactly like the professional hood dryers at the salons.
- Wet your hair and apply your sulfate shampoo, use plenty of it.
- Scrub hands together ferociously with strands in between. Do this for a few minutes. You want to try to loosen up the color molecules so they will wash out.
- Leave suds lathered on hair and apply plastic treatment cap - apply heat, let stand on hair for 1-2-3-4 hours!
- Use the Travel Hair Dryer hood for heat to help the color molecules loosen.
- Leave suds on 1-2-3-4 hours ;-) and then rinse.
- Apply Malibu2000 Color Correction packet and follow directions only leave on hair for as long as possible ’’up to 2 hours’’…....
- Rinse and repeat.
- BEFORE you apply your color, coat the hair with Gleam. When the developer opens your cuticle to allow the dye to enter, the oils in the Gleam will go in with it.
- Use only professional dye from the KillerStrands store because we can guarantee that you are getting fresh, authentic products. Old and/or fake dyes will do more damage than good.
- AFTER you apply your color, apply Intensive and leave it sit for as long as you’re able to, but for at least 45 minutes. This will help your hair return back to its natural, balanced pH and helps to lock in the color.
- When you’re all done, if you REALLY want to pump up the moisture and softness of your hair, use Thriven overnight.
- ALWAYS and ONLY use sulfate-free Shampoo unless you’re doing a shampoo train.
Click hereUse Gleam daily to keep hair nourished.
- Use Thriven overnight (or all day) once a week or bi-weekly.
- Use a shower filter (available in many stores) to keep damaging minerals out of your hair.
- Get on KillerStrands 10,000 heads program and follow it to the letter. It’s the best way to achieve your absolute healthiest hair.