April 30, 2014

Some Wonderful Words from Others Which Capsulizes the Killerstrands "Mission"




 Some wonderful words by some amazing and loyal Crib Colorists

 This caught my eye in glancing over Blogger's ability to pick out the Top 10 Posts from my 7 year old Blog/ I highly reccomend you read them as well ! They are on the home page -- right column -- about 1/3 of the way down !



 
 

 


At least after being beat up by a handful of women, this girl held her head high & admitted when she was wrong. 
I admire that in any person. 
I bet she is a great Hair Stylist  ;)

KC

kc
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a