June 11, 2012

Hair Conditioner Designed To Sleep In . . .

Killerstrands has this amazing conditioner that truly works miracles.
The reason it does? Think about this:
You know how you apply your Super-Repairing-Delux moisturizing cream to your face at night and sleep with it on your skin? So that it can use those 6-8 hours to work ???
Same theory.
A great wonderful-Deep conditioner needs to be on the hair for 6-8 hours.

I would honestly say that {approx.} 95% of the people who try Thrive.n (pronounced thrive...nnn) fall in love. If you have curly - damaged - frizzy - color damaged hair (as well as hair thinning) one night of this will knock your sox off. I wanted to announce and display Thrive.n's new look, the exterior of the product was due for a new label but I have never been able to come up with a better concoction than I have whats in there...so there just will never be a 'new' version . Not when this one is so damn successful.

Men, Women, Tweens, it is a tremendous hair conditioner that has produced thousands of successful hair make-overs for people.

 I'm not really great at blowing my own horn...I always thought that was an unattractive quality in a person. But for an Internet store - -  5 years after I began, if you don't blow your own horn and blow it LOUD and FAST, everyone else will blow right past you. Which is what is happening. So I am going to try some new methods of getting the word out there. I would be so pleased if I could get my message to more women and men - I fear for them - I truly honestly do.
 There is this new Super- campaign for a new product line, they tagged Heidi Klum to promote....called "CLEAR" Shampoo supposedly for the scalp. The shampoo has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate as the 2nd entry in its ingredient list. Sulfates are the main reason that scalp problems went from a very small 1 in 30 to now it is as high as 8 in 10 who have scalp issues. Do you know why? Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Sulfates gave them their scalp problems.

 Do you know that the # 1 shampoo we sell is Malibu 2000 Scalp Wellness? Of all the glorious shampoo entries we have the scalp wellness Shampoo and our Scalp Kits that truly work about as well as anything a Dermatologist kit can give you- sell like there is no tomorrow . . The trick to many peoples scalp problems? Use the Sulfate-free Shampoo and nothing is better than the Malibu 2000 Scalp Wellness Shampoo.
This is what is in what we call the SSSS : Simple Silly Scalp Solution ! HA HA I must have been slap-happy when I came up with that one !
Here are the contents of the SSSS Kit:
  • Shampoo brush 
  • Scalp wellness Shampoo
  • Scalp Wellness Treatment Packet  & the very best addition:
  • PURIFY-Kaaral's Scalp Scrub. Which sells faster than the shampoo !
the SSSS Kit, here's your link. . .

http://killerstrands.myshopify.com/products/malibu-2000-hit-n-miss-scalp-solution

  these sell like crazy but we don't have a lot of chatter about scalp issues in the group I wish we did ! Talk it up I studied scalp issues for many months in Cosmetic Chemistry. I think people are shy about it but maybe if you knew the numbers you wouldn't be.

Try the kit it has thousands of successful heads floating around the country (and world) if scalp issues are yours. 

Also when you are finished apply Gleam while you sleep...that will solve a scalp issue almost immediately...

KC
Killer Chemist

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a