February 20, 2015

Hair Colors + Cuts + 2015

What we have today is: the newest Hair color trends & styles that I have chosen from you to become inspired by...... 

So what I have now is a string of photos of hair colors and styles that I feel should influence your next years hair styles & cuts & colors......

SILVER HAIR is a very hot color currently!

Metallics!







Check-Out Killerstrands own, Icey Mint-Green 
BURST & BOOST 
color enhanced sulfate-free Shampoo & Conditioner








LOVE THE LAVENDER SLICES through a brunette and platinum head of hair

Add caption






KC
Killer Chemist


2 comments on " Hair Colors + Cuts + 2015"
  1. Hello I want to color my hair but every color does not suits my hair as its hurts my hair. So, can you please tell me Cool Hair Colors so that it become easier for me to choose right one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shradha, we would need to know a little more about you before making any recommendations or suggestions. I would like you to do a search here on the blog for the Killer 18 questions and answer them truthfully. We have a facebook group where we answer questions in a group setting so that others can learn as well. CG
    Please join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Killerstrands/?source_id=208783085853626

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a