May 16, 2011

The Little Hair Color That Could – Krazy Kolors Reappear in Every Hair Magazine this Month

We Have Added The Best Krazy Kolor Line of Hair Color This Week: FUDGE
The trend that I absolutely will never tire of and am so happy to see everywhere in this months Hair trade magazines – across the board – was the Krazy Kolor application. You know…. those bright – almost comical – bold hair colors that have been around for over 20 years. The first time they came out was right when I was winding my way through Sassoon Hair Academy, all the instructors were just giddy about using them  - - as was I. I would have bet a lot of money they would only be around for a little while. See what I know ? ? ? Nothing.  I actually love the unique-ness of the color – and the many various methods of application as you can see by the enclosed photos (from this months MODERN SALON mag)  Crown n Glory016
I can’t say I would ever use this exact technique as so many Stylists try “too hard” and “FOR ME” that method can be deadly. I feel you want to see the individual Kolors to make it an effective application. . .but art is a funny thing….there really is no “right”……………and no “wrong”. The interpretation is in the observer. . . .  just like a painting on the wall. In hair the Interpretation is in the Client and the Colorist’s Point of View – if that is the case – Again………there is no RIGHT and no WRONG. Only opinions.                                                            Crown n Glory017   Now, what do you all think of this Krazy Kolor application? Please submit your feelings on this below on the suggestion areas.To me, this is a desperate attempt to “be different” the girl looks like a person who would never wear Krazy Kolors to begin with . . therefore, setting that one issue aside the application to me does not ‘flow’. There is a unique method of applying K.K.’s so they blend & don’t look as though your 5 year old applied it. It depends on the length of hair, the color, the cut, and how crazy one wants the look to be. There are 2 ways to use Krazy Kolors  ………….either bleach out the hair pieces you want to color first, that way the base is white….having the base white…..will make any of the krazy kolors you choose to use so vivid you need sunglasses!
In the photo above my bet is they have applied the KK on top of pre-colored hair as it is not SUPER bright. It also depends on the brand. Which is what I would also like to point out. . .I made a huge mistake and was carrying  Paul Mitchells line of Krazy Kolors . . called INKWORKS . . . UNTIL>……… I finally broke a couple out to test them on our Staffer Cassy and was just floored at how poor they worked. . . Within 24 hours I had trashed all of them and returned to the best line next to Renbow. . . and that line is FUDGE. Some of the lines I want to carry are just not very easy to acquire. . . usually they are from a foreign country  - - for some reason the Europeans & Aussies are ahead of the USA’s technology and produce a better product. To me the extra effort is worth the quality.                                   
 Crown n Glory018      Crown n Glory019                                           .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                    Crown n Glory021
I have to apologize, I finally had a chance to use the Paul Mitchell KRAZY KOLORS we were carrying and I MUST be honest and tell you I had never tried them. Renbow had been discontinued - and my mentor ( from Vidal Sassoon) had moved to Paul Mitchell and was designing their new color line. I truly felt they would be fine, as she was my mentor and she had taught me everything I knew about Krazy Kolors.. She was the head of color for Sassoon those last 2 years….But, sadly that was a serious mistake. I recently tried them on a staffer and was horrified. Absolutely horrified. They just didn’t have any color to them . . . they were a waste of time to apply and that is not what we are about here at Killerstrands. I like to think we are about perfection and the best of the best. Now that we have FUDGE ‘s Krazy Kolor Line called PAINT BOX I can sleep much more peacefully.
Pravanas line is pretty much PERMANENT Crazy Colors and the thought of that still makes my skin crawl.... So it hit me. . . what was I using when I was forced to retire? ........FUDGE. After a lot of calls  - - I had found a *USA distributor , and can proudly say they are now available to you... for information on the trick to making PASTELS, just enter your request in the box at check out.
Fudge Paintbox - Go hard or go home for a total color transformation. Paintbox Semi-Permanent Hair Color electrifies dull, boring hair that lasts for 3 to 30 washes.
  • Fudge Paintbox provides vibrant, dramatic results on pre-lightened hair
  • Fudge Paintbox provides more subtle tones on natural hair
  • Fudge Paintbox conditions as it colors, giving the hair increased shine and luster
  • No ammonia, no peroxide, no lift. Make a statement with Fudge Paintbox. 
Crown n Glory022
Crown n Glory023
So, with these ideas. . . and lots more posted about 10 Posts ago . . . come up with a way of just applying a whisp of Pink or a block of Green as you see here. . .How gorgeous are these and they DO wash out . . . there is a simple trick for removing them completely ( no not VANISH – VANISH is made ONLY for oxidative hair color – which means PERMANENT hair color)……….With your order, ON REQUEST we will enclose the slip of KC Directions which include 3 of her secrets . . . .
  • the Best way to make PASTEL Krazy Kolors out of FUDGE Paint Box Krazy Kolors (not possible with Pravana)
  • how to remove Fudge Paint Box Krazy Kolors – clean,clear and healthy method
  • how to apply FUDGE Krazy Kolors using the best and most healthy for the hair method
here BXP153651is the link to our new line:
http://killerstrands.myshopify.com/products/fudge-paint-box-crazy-colors
which I am proud to present . . . and I want those of you that have never ever had a little whisp of a Krazy Kolor to consider applying one to yourself. I mean for a very reasonable price you can purchase the color & Kit to apply to your own hair. Just put a bit of purple whisp in your fringe(bangs) – or Green if you have dark hair…..how much fun would that be? I don’t care if you live in po-dunk Iowa or  Washington DC . . . it doesn’t matter. Liberate yourself. . .  so many of you have gotten tattoos I feel this is even a better method of artwork on the human body. Nothing could be more personal than your hair. The best part about this artwork? It comes completely out and you can change your color AND design as many times as you want. So go ahead give it a shot. You have nothing to lose and everything  - -  EVERYTHING to gain . . . 

Be sure to use IN-TENSIVE after every application of FUDGE PAINT BOX COLORS.
000009009yKiller Chemist


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a