September 15, 2016

A Problem That I Find One of the Single Most Disturbing - Society-Wide Issues - That NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT. PLease read this and think about it.

This Blog is definitely a Unique MONSTER.

WHY? 

Because I began writing it 10 WHOLE YEARS AGO. Its hard to remember, I know but 10 years ago, people's faces weren't surgically attached to the face of their phone as they are now.


 NOTHING UPSETS ME MORE THAN THIS ONE SINGLE FACT.

Do you know your face is attached to all of your digital screens in your life ---> 20 weeks a YEAR.

20 ! weeks a year. There are only 52 weeks in a year. Whats next. I think we should come up with a plastic surgery technique for getting them removed and then film that taking place.
 LOOK AT THIS.................................ITS INSANE, 
THIS WAS AT A CONCERT IN ENGLAND. 

WHO'S EVEN WATCHING WITH THEIR EYEBALLS?

What are we going to do about this?
Doesn't anyone care?

 i JUST HATE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

So for everything I speak about on here and I will go back to talking about hair tomorrow......

But I just had to plant this seed, if I can reach even a couple people I will be happy.

please go back to speaking to one another 
please

I beg you

KC
                                                  
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a