December 1, 2011

Best Hair Conditioner on Planet Earth...

I just have to relay this wonderfully classic statement about THRIVEN (Killerstrands conditioner)

by a young woman on a web site I have not even heard of....
 


                   "Thriven is the best thing ever....you can sleep with it on, you can use it as a styling creme. I plan to be buried in a vat of it. It's not cheap, but a tub last 6 months and my hair is like silk "
I think I will lower the prices of my oils and of the conditioners as those products of mine are truly what help so many of you achieve healthier hair - - - faster!!  they make the bigger difference to most of you....they help everyone repair their hair and maybe if its less money more peop




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a