November 24, 2009

Homeward Bound.

The Incredible Hair Journey

90191076 

I apologize immensely for not writing any new posts for quite a while…my little terror on the home front is now over. Just this evening my girlfriend and I were reviewing the Identity Theft I just lived through ( I don’t know how). She made me see the positive side of it and she is right, usually I am the one pointing this out to her. So, you see even that was a new learning experience.

I give thanks to her, to Andre, to my new employees and to all of you for finding patience to put up with this small hiccup.

I have 2 posts, half written . . . and the first will post tomorrow. 1 on a new and improved WELLA hair color that I used both yesterday and today with amazing - - no, I take that back, AWESOME results. I can’t wait to share them with you + they are for darker hair, something I must try to work on supplying more of.

I performed a fantastic new color and found the most killer new hair “tool”….I can’t wait to show you and tell you about it – I’m not exaggerating  +  it is the most exciting new tool to come along in years and its under $20.00! Yee Haw!sb10069425q-001

Again, many thanks   KC

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a