They are every color under the sun.....they are Krazy Kolors and dark with light on the top they are every variation and it just makes me wish I was back in the Salon or on a shoot doing my own take on the trend.
I will say Pink is my favorite.........but I haven't seen all the colors yet.
What I would like to say is.........many of you purchase our Pravana Krazy Kolors....which I have warned people about and they continue to purchase those over our FUDGE COLORS so I wanted to do one of my TEST projects and Photograph it for you. . . to demonstrate the quality of FUDGE. The reason I don''t like Pravana? 2 SOLID AND VALID REASONS
- You cannot make PASTEL's out of them ( which I don't know why?)
- They do not come out with VANISH or ANYTHING BUT BLEACH and lots of bleach -- but usually scissors is the only way
- You have to cut them out of your hair ( according to many emails I have received) They are more than PERMANENT. THEY are forEVER. I can tell you from my point of view that is the last thing you want in any hair color.........why? EVERY single hair client I have ever had :changes their mind and wants something new or even a minor tweak on their formula. If you have a Krazy Kolor that does not even come out with VANISH or cleansing shampoo or Malibu 200 Color Correct packs... that is a major problem. I would never EVER use Pravana and I don't want any of YOU using it either.
- When applying the color cover with foils and use mild heat ONLY ( our Blow Dryer Hair Dryer Bonnet Drying System Blow-dryer-deep-hair-conditioning-system on K/S store for only $18. which works perfectly) process for 60 minutes....I ran a test strip leaving on much longer & it only extended how long the color lasted.
- Shampoo frequency - if you only want it to last a week shampoo every day....and vice-versa
- Shampoo quality - must be Sulfate-free and well made ( any of our shampoos qualify)
- finishing technique with a pH balancing application that also LOCKS IN COLOR......... ( such as In-TENSIVE) which helps more than you will realize.....it locks-in color.
The latest Urban Outfitters catalog they had a model that just made me yearn to be back in the studio/salon to be one of the Stylists coming up with the next greatest and most innovative color technique. I just love this look &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; wish I had someone in my chair - tomorrow - whom I could either duplicate or produce my own variation on the technique. It must have been 15 years ago that I was bleaching men clients -hair - white ....then painting on this white background......various tattoos with either black or various Krazy Kolors and a paint brush. I remember doing four leaf clovers for an Irish fellow, flames for a gentlemen that wanted them to match the flames on his car. . . and so on.
I know this probably seems crazy and yes I am from Los Angeles and well aware of the rest of the country's strange look at us...but when I see what makes me excited as far as style-design &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; taste I don't think I could have been raised in any other state and been as happy as I have been most of my life.
We had the TV on "accidentally AFTER our morning show we leave on for news and new fads, trends etc.... and this lady who was about 50 and the LEAD on the show had a couple NAVY BLUE Flashes of Color on the ends of her hair.... OMG it looked unbelievable. Very - "ON - Trend" . I hope to see this more on more.
I challenge all of you to try it. Just use Fudge and the colors can come out quickly if you worry about that. They also can stay in Longer, you will get a tip sheet for my tips on how to achieve all these tricks - they are easy I promise!
|This Group of photos were from the latest URBAN OUTFITTERS Catalog . . . .I just love the ICE CREAM Colors|
Love this Coral number, this is the mixture of 3 of the Paintbox colors. If you are interested in mixing and applying any CUSTOME COLORS such as this pale CORAL .... Now with all orders of the FUDGE COLORS from our store just as for KC's personal directions on How to make YOUR color. They will be included with your order. To make Coral just buy 3 tubes of Color and submit your Request Color in the "NOTES" section at Check-Out.
which you can mellow out if you so please
These are just FLASHES of Color and you will want to bleach the area first ( if you have super dark area such as the model below you will want to bleach the area first.........you may request up to 8 FOILS (FREE) per tube of color you Purchase
Checkout the Leopard print applied to a shaved hair, what will they think of next? Above is Leopard Print on top of a Flash of Bleach. Amazing. Simply Amazing
These pretty much speak for themselves...............
- the "Ombre" technique (dark root to light ....then to darker again - - on top of it all !
- along with the dark root display ...........
- along with the most beautiful display of Candy / Ice Cream PASTEL Crazy Colors I have seen yet.............gorgeous