- Koleston Perfect's new and improved formula for even more expressive color result
- More intensive, vibrant colors, with now even better color balance!
- The big selection of color with exciting new nuances, where you surely can find the exact right nuance to fit you.
- Long-lasting. Especially in the reds range. Koleston Perfect Vibrant Reds now last even longer – up to 15%!
- Remarkable shine! What would you say to up to 69% more shine when compared with untreated hair?
- Unbelievably! Not just better, but also more gentle! New Koleston Perfect is now even more gentle for a worry-free color with no regrets
The following Testimonial is the third positive response + PLUS my own, I have had to this new tone line by Wella in their brand new /38 Line of Permanent Hair Color :
"Just wanted to thank you for the /38 series color suggestion. I get more compliments on my hair color now. The guy that just cut my hair even said he liked it and I did a great job. Thanks again. Heidi "
The 2 new Tonal Categories are /38 - Gold Pearl and /17-Ash Brown
Hopefully we will be able to get our newly MIA; IT guy Andre to "bring-in" Color Samplers for you...they both are nothing short of scrumptious - in my humble opinion....I love them both and they are what the line was missing.
In /17 Ash Brown
there are only two:
which means for most Colorists they are trying to save money & space for us. Why...You ask?
Because if you mix 1 ounce of 9/17 with 1 ounce of 7/17 you have created 2 ounces of 8/17.
Much easier than carrying 3 Colors in the cupboard, takes up less space to carry 2 colors than it does 3.
This way we have access to all 3 Colors now, don't we?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now we have in the brand new /38 Tonal Family called: Gold Pearl, a beautiful color - although normally I would stay very far away from anything with the word "gold" in it. Hair already has too much brass and gold undertones in it, we do not need to be adding more. Although this is an exception, I can see some sort of violet undertone in this color although they have not stated anywhere what the undertones are.. I mean a /3 is a Neutral Gold and an /8 is a Pearl...yet I still can see a very mild violet undertone which is the undertone you want. All 4 colors are beautiful I hope they add them to Color Touch, what a nice present that would be.
I spent an hour trying to find a photo of a hair color that was EXACTLY depicting the /38 Tonal Family and finally found the perfect one - to me its a beigey-pearl . . . . which is a very hard color to find and an even harder color to achieve with hair color. Remember a lot of it (unfortunately) has to do with the existing pigment in your hair as to whether you will achieve the proper color.
As Hair Color technology improves with each and every new year, they will come closer and closer to matching the beautiful shades, no matter what your existing pigment is. I sure hope to be around for those days.....