September 27, 2013

3rd Time's A Charm....Killerstrands Hair Group - Small Intimate You Will Be Able to Talk to KC ! YIPPEEE!!








 I cannot wait to see you in my 
"3rd Time's a Charm"
Group

I have opened a new Small Intimate Group Called
 "3rd Times a Charm"
 that I am thrilled with the idea of ...


you may submit your answers to the Killer 15 Questions 
unique information will be spoken about in that Group
I have been waiting for something like this to use to do that in !
You can quit after a month if you want..... but I hope you don't ! 
This group is SUPER EASY to Run, 
easy to post photos...everything about it... is top notch !

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a