July 19, 2012

Every Once In a While a Comment Just Means So Much . . . .








I receive many comments from people throughout the world. Most Thank me for writing this Blog & all the education I provide for the public. Secondly - for Killerstrands own product line. Every single one I read : makes my day better, I read them all and absorb them all - so please never stop. But on an especially hard day for me - this one just hit the right minute.... it  tickles me when someone masters the Level System of Hair Color, on their own.   Touche. . . whomever you are . . .

KC






























 










 I have ordered from your site and still love my Thriven. Keeping my hair healthy, minimizing thinning and coloring. I currently use wella, but am interested in your Lanza line. Your site has taught me so much about hair and has enabled me to finally find a great stylist (Sassoon trained) that made such a difference in my hair. I have also learned about the level system which is invaluable. Thank you for your site and your store, my hair is in better shape than it has ever been, now to work on my skin ..........  unknown  - - Hudson, NH  . . . .  KC






















Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a