June 22, 2012

As Many Shades Of Hair Color That You Can Think Of. . .














 They are just beautiful works of art, no its not some thing I would ever wear even in my youth...but I appreciate beauty and as a Colorist it is beautiful. Completely.


 Here is the end photo (I;m guessing), but that is what this video is for and it also teaches you to do the fishtail braid, which was one of my specialties all those years ago. Now you get the advantages of see how they prepare for a photo shoot ( they 'tape' different color extensions in ) oh and notice how UN-glamorous the whole situation is ! But do enjoy
KC

I love the Free People world and buy clothes there as much as I can... how I was lucky to happen on this I don't know . . . but here you go



1 comment on "As Many Shades Of Hair Color That You Can Think Of. . ."

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a