January 20, 2008

Celebrity Colorology:Hair Color for the Stars. Or Is It?



























Remember, its a celebrity's job to work and concentrate on their looks - their skin, their body their clothes and especially their HAIR! Your job does not.

The Trick?

Taking the old color out of the hair before applying the new color and doing that . . ever so gently. Using expensive products and going to expensive Salons - it can be quite costly. Removing hair color the way celebrity's do, can start at $400 although it usually hits about $600.- $700. It can also take 2 days! So the time costs money, I'm not putting down the price , I used to do it all the time and I never ever felt overpaid, I promise you. Its a very time consuming job. I also did not get the amounts I am quoting I worked in Malibu you needed to work in town (Beverly Hills, Santa Monica or West Hollywood) to make the top dollars. I could never give up my gorgeous views for the drudgery of driving to town 2 hours {at least} both ways probably - not smart..



Let me teach you how to take the old color out of your hair, the way I do it. Its the exact way that is used on all the celebrity hair, that you see go from; black to white to black again!

I promise.

Start with the next post. . .

KC

Leave word in the Comments section

http://killerstrands.myshopify.com/







5 comments on "Celebrity Colorology:Hair Color for the Stars. Or Is It?"
  1. GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL, your such a teaser arent't yah LOOOOL

    HELL YH WE'RE INTERESTED !!

    LOOOOL

    LOVE YOUR SITE !!!

    IM GETTING ADDICTED HERE - sad i know - BUT I CANT HELP IT LOL LOVE YOUR BLOG KEEP IT COMING !!!!


    LUV,

    Jessica

    P.S: Can you repost the Lindsay Lohan Pic i want to save the picture (but can't coz i cant open it, to view the full size one)...is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the reason im also ssaving the pics is i really liek the side-by side comparison as it also shows the shade-by shade eyebrow colors...very fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. reposting will do nothing to change it...what's the problem?

    I scanned the photo from a FRench magazine.

    enjoy.

    killer chemist

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would def want to know how

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica and Anthony....

    thanks for your comments - - -This topic has been covered, in a couple different posts, I know my organization is not the best.
    I know, I know.
    I apologize and have discovered that if you use the Google SEARCH engine in my sidebar it works EXCELLENT within my site, so Google has organized my site "for me"! hallelujah!
    If I knew how to do it, without losing everything I would
    {Start giving me some props out there in the cyber universe}

    There are 2 solid POSTS that teach the way we remove hair color safely & professionally in the top salons of AMERICA.

    If you remove previous hair color safely...gently enough, then changing it, is not a problem . It can cost as much as a mortgage payment to have it done in a top salon, but as a celeb that is where your money should go.
    THE HAIR NEEDS TO BE PERFECT.
    ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

    Now, for you...you can do it yourself.
    Takes a few products and to read and study these procedures.
    Really Read them. The bleach soap cap is a wonderful little technique that can be used for many reasons....it can be used to taken the yellow out of blond's, or lighten the overall hair a 1/2 shade - if too dark

    The Color Remover {VANISH} which is $33.00 from killerstrands is a $150.-$300. in the Salon. So it's a helluva lot cheaper, we have had a few try it and one member who wrote about it, she raved about her results and how healthy her hair ended up..

    Read the POST prior to this and after--

    http://killerstrands.blogspot.com/2007/09/decolorization-of-previously-colored.html

    keep me informed
    & thanks
    killer chemist

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Please do not include: references to personal information, or any profane, inflammatory or copyrighted comments. We would appreciate it if we all stick to the subject of HAIR . Have a wonderful day.

a

a